Friday, 8 September 2017

Target Audience











I can tell from taking a look at Briana’s page on www.musicglue.com/fetherstonemusic/about that she aims her music to a young / young adult target audience, I connote this from the multiple of social links she has in her ‘Contact’ tab, which is referenced by the image below.











Her social links include a Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, SoundCloud, Youtube, Spotify and more.

The reason why I have depicted her music aiming toward a young audience is because it is mostly the younger generations who use these sites, which then makes her music easily accessable to them.
I also believe that she aims toward this specific audience is because she has a few shows that people can buy tickets to – the image below denotes where and when they can go to the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Q4 "How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?"

For this assignment I was briefed to produce a music video, magazine advert, and digipak. To start this I had to use technology, such as so...