A note from Briana Cowlishaw - Insight on the meaning of the song/lyrics
'Often as artists we think we need to go the road alone, tough it out and struggle to make things work or our own, because we should be capable, right? In this fights to be strong enough, good enough, noticed, credited as an artist, I often find myself lonely, doubting my art and its validity.
The song is about letting that go and celebrating collaboration. Letting people in to bounce off, create with and feel like you are part of something bigger than yourself. This track is intended to capture what I feels like that moment you let go - a feeling of release, weight lifted from your shoulders, excitement, playfulness... and potentially a little party dance to celebrate!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Q4 "How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?"
For this assignment I was briefed to produce a music video, magazine advert, and digipak. To start this I had to use technology, such as so...
-
Judas, like most of Lady GaGa songs, is a pop sing with a heavy narrative and meaning out into it. Most pop music has some sort of tempo t...
-
We must also consider where the music video itself will be exhibited. Until recent years music videos were mostly seen on television. How...
No comments:
Post a Comment