Friday, 15 September 2017

Vox Pop Dialogue




What is your favourite Music Video?

 

Karen: ‘Nancy Boy’ by Placebo

Daniel: ‘Five Finger Death Punch’ by House of the Rising Sun

Joseph: ‘Free Will Burning’ by Judas Priest

Eloise: ‘Galway Girl’ by Ed Sheeran

Toby: ‘Learn to Fly’ by FooFighters

 

What is your favourite Music Genre?

 

Toby: Probably alternative

Karen: Alternative rock

Daniel: Rock

Joseph: New wave British Heavy metal

 

Where do you watch Music Videos?

 

Karen: Mostly on Youtube or DVD

Geri: On Youtube

John: Youtube

Joseph: In my room

Katy: Mostly on Youtube, yeah

Toby: On Youtube I guess

Joseph: Mainly Youtube



What do you prefer in a Music Video; performance or a narrative/storyline?

 

Geri: Narrative

Toby: I suppose I’d like to see the band playing but I prefer a story

Daniel: Narrative/storyline

Karen: Performance

Joseph: Definitely performance

 

Which do you prefer; Disjuncture, amplification or illustration?

 

John: Illustration

Geri: Disjuncture

Karen: Disjuncture

Katy: Amplification

Eloise: Narrative, I’ll go for narrative

Toby: I like all three

Daniel: Disjuncture

Joseph: Amplification

 

What do you ideally want to see in a Music Video?

 

Geri: Vibrant colours

Joseph: I want to see the band

Toby: Fun

Joseph: It could be in any environment, it’s just better than not seeing them

Toby: They don’t take themselves seriously, it’s fun, it’s often chaotic

Katy: The performance

John: One or two scenes, really long scenes, and just basically singing. That’s it

Karen: They are actually playing and singing, so I like live recordings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Q4 "How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?"

For this assignment I was briefed to produce a music video, magazine advert, and digipak. To start this I had to use technology, such as so...